Monday 12 March 2012

Yeah, I'm still here...

Things are in a bit of a state of upcoming rapid change, and in keeping on top of that, I've not really been up for blogging much. I do try and get around to comment here and there, but I know even that is a bit remiss on my part.

So, apologies to anyone who thinks I've been ignoring them. I haven't. Really. I am just in a different space right now and blogging regularly just isn't in the cards.

But I'm doing fine, so no worries, k? I'll say more when (a) I have time and (b) there is more definite things to say.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, times they are a changin'.

    And lots of hugs for you my darling to see you through the changes. Anytime you need some more, let me know, I've got loads going spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been juggling so much I don't know what's going to drop and hit the floor first. :)

    So no guilt from me. Just glad you're still with us. :) Hope the healing is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! We are in the same boat.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rapidly changing life is always good reading. Take care of yourself then blog about it later!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys over this side are keepin' the eye out for ya! :¬)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot, you don't owe any explanations. Dance to your own time signature and don't worry about us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best to you... we know you are still around
    Cheers, Sausage...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't plan on going anywhere.

    :-)

    **sits down**

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're always welcome here. Breaks are allowed.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Words are just the lead of a pencil dragged haphazardly upon the yeild of trees. Thoughts and deeds define us at times of crisis and trial. In God some may trust, but in real men the bond towards those who understand loyalty will forever remain strong. My eye is never far from your travels through life.

    ReplyDelete

So you have something to say about all this, do you?
Well, let's hear it, then!