Monday 17 January 2011

♥♥ Happiest Penguin Ever ♥♥

I wish I could be this happy that it's winter and snowy out there.

But with a brisk north wind and it feeling like -33C outside, plus the addition of several inches of snow to shovel this morning, can't say that I can.

It's too cold for the dog. She sneezes when she breathes in the crisp air, steps hesitantly out the door to do her business and then bolts back to the house, hair standing up on her back in a very feeble attempt to stay warm.

Don't get me wrong, I do like four seasons. Just not this one season that lasts for half the year and costs me a fortune in heating bills and puffy clothing.

It's just too cold to get out there and be happy!

5 comments:

  1. Of course the wee thing might be charging about thinking, "oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no I didn't realise my homework was due today. I'm in big trouble..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else was in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, It's a penguin Noah!

    ReplyDelete

So you have something to say about all this, do you?
Well, let's hear it, then!