Sunday 6 May 2018

Change

So those 'dusty' lungs I was complaining about the other day have turned into gunky lungs. Yesterday, I sneezed so many times, and so hard, my sinuses were hurting. I am not coughing often, but when I do, I try to hack up pieces of my lungs. And when I laugh, I sound like a 4 pack a day smoker. *bleurgh*

I now have drugs. Just from the drugstore, because this now seems to be a virus (as in: phlegm is clear to light yellow), and antibiotics do nothing against viruses. I need to haul out the sinus rinsing gadget to see if I can get some of the bugs out of my nose. Still not feeling horrible despite all this. No fever, no aches or pains (other than the usual), no feeling run over by a truck. I am doing laundry and some housework, when I take breaks from sitting in the recliner with the laptop in my face.

Hope you are all having a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe those recent high winds blew in pollen/mold/or some such allergens? That can be a problem around here. Regardless, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, LX. I don't usually have allergies to outside stuff, but perhaps it was an opportunistic virus that took advantage of the dust I was trying to cough out, and took a firm foothold inside my respiratory track.

      Delete
  2. Get well soon! Eat chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it improves soon.... and no more hanging out in the dust!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

So you have something to say about all this, do you?
Well, let's hear it, then!