Tagged by Map, I have finally gotten around to answering these eight questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I once dated a man who blogged. So it's all his fault! Looked like fun and once I started, well, I just never quit.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, with no restrictions on cost, where would it be, and why?
Everywhere!!! There is so much to see and experience on this planet. I could spend a lifetime looking at stuff in other places.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
Ah yes... That would be Mr. Watson, from Grade 6, in a tiny school on a little Air Force base in the middle of Nowhere, Quebec. He was an Englishman and taught us geography, english, social sciences and anything else. He'd read books aloud to the class, using a different voice for each character and never screwed it up. I loved that man!!!! Instilled a very healthy sense of curiosity in all of us. We even drew a map of the world on sheets of paper taped together and laid out on the classroom floor, with countries coloured, mountain ranges marked and cities labelled.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Celebrities do nothing for me, but if I could attend one of Map's gigs, with that certain famous Blogger in attendance, sharing stories and drink, that would make my day!
5. Toilet paper - over or under?
Used to be under but with the arrival of Lila last year, it is now over. Under means the entire roll is shredded on the floor. Over means she ignores it. Don't ask me why!
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
Say 'no' to several people that I didn't say no to..... and should have.
7. Tell us about your pets, if any.
I've had a veritable zoo in my life starting at the age of seven.... Currently have Lila, the mental cat who never stops, Pips aka That Damn Cat, and Zoë the slobberdog.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town?
Medium city... population about 700,000. Still has a small town attitude for the most part, which means it's a nice place to live. Except for the weather, that is. Winter is much too long!!
I'm not going to tag anyone with these questions but if you want, feel free to answer your own eight!