Saturday 7 November 2020

Oh Happy Day!

 May the healing our of sister nation beside us begin in earnest. Please let there not be violence and Trump's supporters take in this disappointment. Please stay safe, all my friends in America. Please stay safe. And may the world begin to veer away from the racist white supremacist ways that have been eating away at society across the globe. More than ever, we need, as the human race, we need to work together to reform our societies and our world into something that allows all life on this planet to flourish and to live in harmony. We all need to coexist peacefully.

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be a bumpy road until January 20, 2021, but we will survive and flourish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beat global news in a very, very long time!!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older I become I have to ask myself whether I want to share my sublunar existence with my fellow humans. A seemingly growing part of them is disappointing, or outright disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

So you have something to say about all this, do you?
Well, let's hear it, then!